What should I bring?
- Dress in layers so you can adjust your own comfort level.
- Long pants. We provide a camouflage top only.
- Wear old clothes, because you will get dirty.
- Protection for the top of your head such as a ball cap, a toque or a bandana.
- Hiking boots for traction and ankle support.
- Light gloves for hand protection.
- Groin protection for males.
- Drinking water, especially in hot weather.
- A change of clothes for the trip home.
- A co-signed waiver form if you are under the age of 19 and are not being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What should I NOT bring?
- Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs.
- No dangerous items or devices.
- No pets (with the exception of the field's mascot).
- A paintball gun that you don't know how to use, clean, fix, or chronograph.
- Your own paintballs. All paintballs must be purchased from VPA.