Why are you Vancouver Island's premiere paintball facility?
We have gained our reputation and popularity by:
- Offering reliable and well-maintained quality rental equipment
- Designing the most spectacular and elaborate paintball fields the Island has to offer
- Playing an exciting variety of games that showcase all aspects of paintball
- Operating in an organized and professional manner with complete instruction and full supervision
We recommend 12 years of age, though with parental participation, 10 years is our absolute minimum. All players who are under the age of 19 and who are not being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must bring a co-signed waiver form in order to participate.
How much does it cost?
The average player spends approximately $65 plus tax for a full day of games. On the other hand, you can expect to spend about $45 plus tax in a half day. This varies based on the amount of paintballs you shoot.
What methods of payment do you accept?
On game day at the field we accept cash, debit, Visa, Master Card and American Express. For prepayment we accept etransfer (sent to email@example.com), paypal or all major credit cards online, or by phone using Visa, Master Card or American Express.
How many paintballs will I need?
This depends on the type of player you are and how many games you want to play. Typically, a player shoots an average of 50 paintballs per game. More if you are trigger happy!
This depends on your arrival time. Up to 8 games for an 11 AM arrival, 6 games for noon, or 4 games for 1 PM. Over the course of the day, you will play several types of games. Some will emphasize stealth and strategy while others will be all-out action.
Where is the field?
We are the closest paintball field to Victoria, only 30 minutes from downtown. Conveniently located 10 minutes away from the Langford Wal-Mart and Superstore. Field Directions.
What should I bring?
- Dress in layers so you can adjust your own comfort level.
- Long pants. We provide a camouflage top only.
- Wear old clothes, because you will get dirty.
- Protection for the top of your head such as a ball cap, a toque or a bandana.
- Hiking boots for traction and ankle support.
- Light gloves for hand protection.
- Groin protection for males.
- Drinking water, especially in hot weather.
- A change of clothes for the trip home.
- A co-signed waiver form if you are under the age of 19 and are not being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What should I NOT bring?
- Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs.
- No dangerous items or devices.
- No pets (with the exception of the field's mascot).
- A paintball gun that you don't know how to use, clean, fix, or chronograph.
- Your own paintballs. All paintballs must be purchased from VPA.
Do you have games during the week?
As we are a full-time paintball facility, we are open for group bookings 7 days a week, including most holidays. However, because almost all bookings happen on weekends, it will be difficult to find a public game during the week unless you organize a group of your own.
How do I organize / book my group?
Follow these simple steps to successfully organize your Adventure:
- Contact us well in advance to see what days are available
- Pick a day that is good for you and the majority of your friends. Remember, no day will be perfect for everyone. Choose the best!
- Make your initial verbal reservation by phone
- Collect the prepaid price from your friends. Don't front money for other people. If they say they want to play but don't want to pay you, there's a reason. Beware!
- Make an appointment to drop off your deposits. This can be done in person with cash, cheque, credit card, or debit. You can also pay over the phone with your credit card or send a cheque by mail if you are well in advance.
- Get up to 500 Paintballs FREE!
- Your group is now booked. We'll see you on the day of the game.
Most likely, unless you book a private game. If you join a public game, our staff will make sure the teams are fair so that everyone has a good time.
How many players can you accommodate?
We are one of the largest paintball companies on Vancouver Island and can equip a total of 60 players. All players get the same quality gear no matter when they arrive or what position they are in line.
Can I book a last-minute game for my group?
Yes, if space is available, a game can be booked with a minimum of two days notice.
Can I get a customized package for my group?
Because this is how we make a living, we are extremely flexible. Tell us your needs and we will work with you to create an individualized package.
Can we choose when we want to play, if we don't want to play from 11 to 4?
Yes, if this doesn't conflict with our other bookings. Because all paintball facilities in Victoria are outdoors, we can only play during daylight.
Do I need to organize a group of my own?
No, you may join a public game as an individual if there is gear available. Contact us for availability and arrival times.
Are reservations required for individuals?
Absolutely! Always contact us the day before, especially if you need gear. Field availability and arrival times vary.
We play rain or shine. Dress according to the weather, a change of clothes is a good idea. For safety concerns, we will cancel a game if it snows, with a full refund of all prepaid deposits.
Does it hurt?
Not enough to spoil the fun. This is because we provide top of the line head and neck protection and ensure that our paintball guns are properly chronographed (power checked). The average paintball impact stings a little and may leave a small welt.
Will the paint wash out of clothing?
Yes -- the "paint" used in paintballs is water-soluble, biodegradable and will wash out providing you wash it within reason.